Monday, August 4, 2008
Remind me never to become a rock star
Judging by Eddie Van Halen, there are healthier professions.
That's just freaking scary.
Picture
:
Future Rock Hall
.
Posted by
Unknown
at
5:58 PM
Tags :
Water-cooler
0 comments
Post a Comment
◄ Newer Posts
Older Posts ►
Home
Entri Populer
SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
B sent this one. SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP DEAR AMERICAN: I NEED TO ASK YOU TO SUPPORT AN URGENT SECRET BUSI...
Obama's birth certificate issue: resolved
Updated 18:30 : I think I've found the signature block on the Obama document. See updates below. One of the 'smears' Barack Oba...
Larwyn's Link Kerplosion: 'One of the Great Success Stories of All Time'
Face the State : "Democracy Alliance memo details Dem plan to "educate the idiots" and target minorities" The Corner at ...
(no title)
GOP Turncoats, part II A ndrew McCarthy's Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory is a must read . ...Last week’s 49-42 margin demons...
(no title)
The full horror of Hurricane Katrina Sinks in As the full horror of Hurricane Katrina sinks in, thousands of desperate columnists are asking...
(no title)
The Mediacrats: Stuck on Stupid Flight to New Orleans for camera crew and talent: $3,790. Hotel and meals in New Orleans for camera crew and...
Report: Clintons block release of 9/11 movie
The Los Angeles Times reports that a new documentary depicts how the Clintons blocked the release of the ABC docudrama Path to 9/11 . ...a ...
(no title)
Firefox's SwitchProxy N ews.com reports that RoundTwo -- formerly known as MozSource -- has re-dedicated itself to building Firefox e...
Chris Matthews gains obscure, 8th-tier blog a "Top 15" Award
Pookie -- who does a masterful job editing content for the Wide Awakes , GOPachy and Qube TV (among others) -- notifies us that a recent c...
Depressed
DC sent this one in. I was so depressed last night so I called Lifeline. Got a freakin' call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suici...
Arsip Blog
Arsip Blog
October (8)
September (128)
August (152)
July (136)
June (76)
January (50)
December (78)
November (62)
October (33)
September (27)
August (33)
July (37)
June (65)
May (56)
April (57)
March (2)
0 comments
Post a Comment